Flag Rules for Each Inn
There will be no competitive banners this year. Each Inn is to have a flag that will be carried into the games preceding its athletes. The Inns have complete discretion as to what material the flag is made from; colors, design and wording. Of course, no profanity or vulgarity should appear on the “official flags.”
It is suggested that:
- The core color of each Inn’s flag be that Inn’s color for the games;
- The flag should have some reference to the Justice Games/Olympics.
Requirements for the flag:
- The size of the flag must be 3’ x 5’;
- The flag must be designed to be carried on a pole, which should also be provided by the Inn, for the introduction ceremonies;
- The Inn’s name must appear on the flag.
The flag may be handmade or professionally sewn. The flags are not competitive. Rather, each Inn shall receive a “participation” point that will be added to that Inn’s overall Justice Games score. There will be no individual prize or award for the flags.