The Stann Givens Family Law Inn of Court of Tampa, honored to host this year’s justice games, is working hard to plan another great Justice Games. Our creative team has decided to continue the tradition of adding an annual theme to the traditional format to allow for more creativity and Inn spirit.
The theme chosen for this year is WINNING MOVIES. The attached list-of-academy-award-winning-films-wikipedia-2 will serve as the final determination as to whether the Inn choice qualifies. Each Inn is requested to choose a WINNING MOVIE. Any movie which has won any academy award is a permitted choice, as long as the movie has not been claimed by another Inn. (If a movie is part of a series, an Inn’s choice of one movie from the series precludes another Inn for choosing any other movie in the series. You can dress your tributes, inn members, your banner* and your table tops in a theme appropriate manner and possibly win the coveted Inn Spirit Award*. (*Rules for the Banner and Inn Spirit and Pro Bono Challenge Awards coming soon.)
The name of each Inn and its chosen theme is listed below. Themes have now been selected and confirmed.
- The Bruce R. Jacob Criminal Appellate Inn of Court – The Dark Knight
- The C.H. Ferguson-M.E. White American Inn of Court – Forrest Gump
- The Herbert G. Goldberg-Ronald Cacciatore Criminal Law American Inn of Court –The Untouchables
- The J. Clifford Cheatwood American Inn of Court – Fame
- The Stann W. Givens Family Law American Inn of Court of Tampa – Pirates of the Caribbean
- The Tampa Bay American Inn of Court – Star Wars
- The Wm. Reece Smith, Jr. Litigation American Inn of Court – Goldfinger (James Bond)
- The Thomas E. Penick Jr. Elder Law American Inn of Court At Stetson Law- The Godfather
Thank you, and Let the Games Begin!
Stann Givens Family Law American Inn of Court of Tampa.
Theme choices are awarded on a first come, first served basis. Please place your Inn’s theme choice in the comment section. Be sure to review the text of this post above and prior comments to confirm that your choice has not been claimed. If you are unable to use the comment section or have difficulties, please send your Inn’s choice of theme to email@example.com. Please allow up to a week for responses forwarded to this e-mail address.